Image Map

Thursday 29 May 2014

MAY FAVES

The month of May has been pretty good, despite having the start of exams! It was my birthday which was lovely as i had a chance to celebrate it with my friends and family. Here i have a few favorites, some new and some old products that I've rediscovered. I was thinking of putting the Clinique cleansing balm in this post, however i forgot. *laughs* I did a review on it though. Click here.


Clinique superdefense moisturizer: This is a new product which i actually received in a little clinique gift set which you receive when you buy some of their products. (you know what i'm talking about..I hope) I was actually on the hunt for a good moisturizer that has spf, now that the sun is starting to show his face. *she says as she's sat here whilst its raining outside* I love moisturizers that contain spf as i feel like their a lot more moisturizing? The texture is a thick white consistency and smells like a sunscreen would. This hasn't broke me out either which is a plus. Overall this is a really good moisturizer which keeps me hydrated and provides a great base for makeup.

Bare Minerals well rested concealer: I don't think i can express my love for this concealer. Its amazing. Its actually made for under eyes however the coverage is incredible. I use it on any blemishes, discoloration and imperfections instead of under my eyes. It literally covers everything. Obviously as its made for eye brightening the colour is very light and slightly yellow toned, however i think that its perfect to counter act the colour of blemishes. I then go over with the Bare Minerals foundation and it all blends in perfectly and looks so natural.

Bare Minerals original foundation: This is also perfect and goes in hand with the 'well rested' concealer mentioned above. I've had my bare minerals products for around 2 years and i love them. I was actually so surprised by the amount of coverage it provides. Has anyone tried the ready foundation/pressed version? I really want to try it out!

Nivea lip balm: I actually received this as a sort of jokey present from one of my friends for my birthday as i constantly moan about how dry my lips are. However its amazing, i love that its just a simple lip balm, no colour or scent, yet its so hydrating!

La Roche Posay effaclar duo+: You'll probably know that i love this product, its fab. I ran out of this product a while ago and repurchased it again straight away. I've done a full view, click here.

Thank you for reading my blog, be sure to follow. Also i just reached 200 followers, thank you so much! What have you been loving this month? 


10 comments:

  1. That concealer sounds amazing! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicola Jayne Robinson29 May 2014 at 12:04

    Deffo need to try that concealer!!

    http://champagnelambrinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bare Minerals too :) that concealer sounds fab! xx


    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the Effaclar products, never tried Duo + though! You've convinced me! xo

    http://glowta.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. its amazing, defiantly try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yasmeen MirrorAffects30 May 2014 at 13:14

    Love Effaclar Duo! Have to always have one in my skincare drawer just because I don't know when I might need it. It's so good!

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great products... I need to try the duo.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xx

    Fashionalatic Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. need to try bare minerals! http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great faves! I love this bare minerals product but unfortunately in my country we don't have it.

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete