Image Map

Monday 22 December 2014

LAURA MERCIER SILK CREME FOUNDATION

Hi everyone, hope your well! Ahhh, i can't believe its only three days until Christmas, how crazy?! I ordered a selfie stick for me and my brother today and I'm hoping it arrives before christmas, i know i'm pushing my luck a bit, but i did pay for first class delivery so i can hope. If you saw my last post you'll know i recently purchased the Laura Mercier 'Silk Creme foundation' Here are my thoughts..


Can i just start my saying how excited this purchase made me. I'd been wanting to try out this foundation for the longest time! I love the packaging its super simple, yet effective and i think it looks really pretty. Or maybe its just the fact its a Laura Mercier product? I am in the shade 'Cream Ivory' which is a perfect match for me currently and I'm fairly pale. The consistency of the foundation is quite thick yet you only need a pea size amount to cover the whole face. Once on the face it blends out perfectly and looks surprising natural. -I did think it would look quite cakey due to the consistency, however i was wrong. The coverage is lovely and defiantly covers any imperfections. However its build able to a flawless full coverage effect. I haven't tested it out for flashback yet, but I've read some reviews and they say its pretty good. I'm hoping as i'd like to wear it for NYE (if you know about flashback with this foundation let me know in the comments below) Overall I'm really impressed with this foundation and i would recommend it to anyone, the staying power is incredible!

Thankyou for reading my blog, be sure to follow on bloglovin' I'd love to reach 300 followers before 2015! Hope you all have a fabulous christmas!



3 comments:

  1. I'm still yet to try this although I've heard such brilliant things about it. Maybe I'll treat myself to it with my Christmas money!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish these products were not this expensive :/
    But this sounds like a nice foundation! Nice review :)


    x vonyll
    http://pinupgalore.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah i need to go back to using this! mine is currently unloved


    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete