Image Map

Wednesday 18 February 2015

MARIO BADESCU SKINCARE

Hi everyone, hope your well, if you read some of my previous posts you'll know I've been trying out some Mario Badescu skincare products. Ive heard so much about this brand and I was so excited to try some out!



Incase you didn't already know my skin type,  I suffer from moderate acne and acne scarring. Like mentioned above I've heard so many good things about the Mario Badescu range and how great it is for spots and blemishes. I firstly picked up the 'drying lotion' which is one of the main products I had seen being spoken about everywhere, on blogs and youtube! It consists of salicylic acid and camomile which aims to clear up any blemishes overnight. To apply this you have to dip a cotton bud into the pink powder at the bottom and then apply to any areas. What I liked about this is that once you've applied it onto your face it dries almost instantly, so you don't have to worry about it getting onto your bedsheets or clothes. It stings a tiny bit when first applied but calms down pretty quickly. I always notice a difference when I wake up at the size of the blemishes which are clearly reduced. 
I then picked up the 'drying cream' which has a pretty similar application. Apply it onto any blemishes before bed (which is what i normally do, or during the day if i'm not going out) or they claim you can put it on under makeup to help conceal and treat the blemishes. I haven't tried the latter of the two so can't report back on that. If my face is feeling more sensitive that normal I will use this as its less harsh and doesn't sting my face. I also find that this helps to reduce redness and inflamation better than the drying lotion.

Overall, I'm really enjoying using these products, I have defiantly noticed a difference since I started using them. I will defiantly be trying out some more products from the brand! I really want to try the whitening mask!

Thankyou for reading my blog, be sure to follow on bloglovin' Have you tried any Mario Badescu skincare before, whats your favourite? 


20 comments:

  1. Never heard of these before, I have quite scared skin too, will have to look into these.

    Meme xx

    New blog post out now
    'The I Quit Sugar Hairy Dieters Recipe Books'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh it is good to hear that you have noticed a difference in your Skin since using these! ^ - ^


    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of these products, but having dry skin the idea of a drying lotion scares me a bit! x

    Beauty
    Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your
    blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!

    Interesting
    posts and beautiful photos!

    I’ll be
    happy to see you in my blog!)



    Diana
    Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried anything from Mario Badescu but glad this is working for you!!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always looking for new skincare. And you have raved about this in your review so its something I am going to look into ! Plus anything that reduces redness is a yes in my eyes!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds lovely, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new outfit post on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this

    Great post !!!

    I love your blog

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    I have also shared your blog with my friends :)

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW your blog is amazing! I really enjoyed reading it! :) Very inspiting blog post, keep up the great work, I'm a fan! :)

    xoxo ElsaBeautyTeen

    http://omgyousassqueen.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you tried any l'Oreal products yet for your skin? My sister used to have a ton of skin issues and l'Oreal used to help. I only use a night cream.

    xx naomi - Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be honest, I've never heard of this at all! A drying lotion sounds so strange haha! It's great that you've seen a difference, love it when a product does exactly what it says on the tin!

    cottonandcandie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard of this at all, but they sound like pretty okay products! I personally like to use Origins :)

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emily Cairnduff4 March 2015 at 13:33

    Love this! Your blog is awesome, love it! Em x


    http://shopthrifting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never heard of mario badescu, but these products sound great!

    The Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never heard of this brand before, however some of these products sound lovely!

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing post :)

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just came across your blog! Its so cute!! Please check out my blog:) xxx

    http://kirstyjennifermeenan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These products sound lovely, I've heard of them and read about them but haven't used them yet - glad to see you've seen a difference!!! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I didn't know these products, great post!

    Palazzo pants: tips and tricks on
    lb-lc blog

    ReplyDelete