Image Map

Thursday 6 August 2015

WHATS IN MY HOLIDAY MAKEUP BAG?

Hi everyone, hope you're all well. One of my favourite things about summer is being able to change up my makeup and incorporating a lighter base and a lot of bronzer! I go on holiday at the end of August so I thought I'd show you what makeup I'm taking with me. 

Starting of with my base makeup, I knew I didn't want to take a foundation with me, instead I'm taking this new maybeline Dream Bronze BB. I think this will be perfect for providing a bit of coverage and bronzing up my skin. 



Products:

Benefit 'Porefessional' 
Maybeline Dream Bronze BB
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Maybeline 'The Eraser' Concealer
Chanel Bronze Universal 
Mac Soft and Gentle Highlighter 

Onto my eye products I'll be taking. I never know what to take as I'm not particularly an eyeshadow gal. However, I recently started using the Maybeline Colour Tattoos and they've literally changed my life! They make eyeshadow application so much easier! I'm not sure if I'll take both of my Naked pallets yet though. 


Products:

Maybeline Colour Tattoo (On and On Bronze & Pink Gold)
Urban Decay Naked 2
Urban Decay Naked 3
Maybeline The Rocket waterproof mascara 


Finally, onto lipsticks. I'm not a massive lipstick person either to be honest, I don't find they suit me that much. However, that has changed since I discovered MAC 'Velvet Teddy' lipstick. My mum actually had this before the Kylie Jenner craze started and I finally brought my own after constantly borrowing hers.  I also think red lipsticks look amazing with a tan!



Products: Left to Right

MAC 'Ruby Woo'
MAC 'Velvet Teddy'
MAC 'Russian Red'

Hope you enjoyed this post, I did one like this last year and I personally really enjoy being nosey and looking inside other peoples makeup bags. What makeup products do you take on holiday? What other lipsticks should I try out?

Thank you for reading my blog, be sure to follow on bloglovin if you want to keep up to date with my posts. I'll be doing some holiday OOTD this year again which I loved doing last year!



No comments:

Post a Comment