Image Map

Thursday 3 March 2016

URBAN DECAY 'NAKED SKIN' CONCEALER

Hi pals, welcome back! Hope you're all well, how is it March already? Not that I'm complaining, I go to New York at the end of the month, I've never been before so I'm super excited. Please leave some recommendations in the comments below!

I was lucky enough to get  the Urban Decay 'Naked Skin' concealer for christmas last year after wanting to try it out for ages. I've had a few months to try it out so thought I'd share my opinion. I asked for the colour 'Fair Neutral' which is the lightest in  the range. I decided to go with this colour as I wanted a concealer I could use when I go out in the evening to get that Kim K highlight. 



The packaging is super simple and sleek which I really like. Nothing too fancy or over the top. This concealer has a dover applicator which holds sooo much product. Honestly, I think I could use one dip over my entire face. I don't wear concealer under my eyes on a daily basis as I don't particularly like wearing too much makeup to school, mainly because I'd rather have an extra 15 minuets in bed!

The consistency is so lovely, really rich and creamy which gives great coverage. It glides on really nicely and covers everything! - I've tried this both under my eyes and on my face to conceal blemishes which it works fab for! I have quite dry eyes so initially I was quite worried that  it would cling to my dry patches and go flakey, although I'm glad it didn't. It lasted all day after setting it with a translucent powder.

This concealer is super lovely and I would recommend it to anyone after a concealer with high coverage. It comes it a variety of different shades, suitable for a lot of skin types and colours. It costs £17.50, fairly reasonable for a high end concealer, especially comparing it to the Nars concealer which costs £5 more.

Thank you for reading my blog, be sure to follow on bloglovin! Have you tried this concealer, what are your thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment